Our client is a world leading LSP (language service provider) producing a world class translation management system and software localization platform. They support over 500 languages and have global teams working across Europe, US, UK and Japan, serving global customers from the tech & eCommerce sector to Travel, IT and SaaS.
Japan. 100% remote available.
Our client is one of the world's leading translation, localization and language services providers. They have built a global reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility with their global team of translators, leading the way with innovative services and technology for the translation sector.
In order to drive their business growth by strategically targeting specific prospects and existing customers and growing the APAC region, they wish to recruit a Japanese speaking Demand Generation Manager. You will be part of an international marketing team that covers Europe, Japan, and the Americas, working with expert colleagues in their field who are determined to build the best localization platform on the market. This is a great chance to take responsibility for all marketing activities in the APAC region and proactively shape how things are done.
The job will typically cover the following job responsibilities:
- Developing the demand generation strategy for the APAC region
- Developing personalized account based marketing campaigns
- Partnering closely with the sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment throughout the pipeline
- Working closely with marketing operations to create an optimal lead routing flow
- Conceptualizing and controlling upsell campaigns and promoting new features
- Cooperating closely and critically challenging copywriters as well as designers to make sure that our ads are always appealing, well-performing and meeting our quality standards
- Managing the external advertising agency to continuously optimize existing campaigns as well as facilitating the process of bringing new campaigns live
CANDIDATE SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Be fluent in English and Japanese, other languages are a plus
- Proven experience of multi-channel B2B marketing or performance marketing experience
- Very good skills in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Experience with other advertising platforms, such as AdRoll, Twitter Ads, or Facebook Ads are a plus
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Good feel for converting copy and designs/layouts
- Analytical way of thinking
- Proactive way of working, constantly looking for optimizing potential
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager is a plus
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary: Competitive of approx. JP¥ 7,000,000- 10,000,000 (JP¥ 7 - 10 million) - negotiable. Benefits include: Welfare pension, Health plan. Flexible working hours (this role is fully remote). Professional and extensive onboarding, Further education through online language classes, conferences, and more.
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes