Japanese and English speaking Graduate Translation Proofreader. Fantastic opportunity for a graduate in Japanese to join a world leading translation company on the production of their global translations.
English to mother tongue standard + fluent Japanese
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join the international translation department, they wish to recruit a Japanese and English speaking Graduate Translation Proofreader.
Your role as Translator Proofreader will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Word-by-word checking of translations prepared by technical staff from Japanese into English
- Adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of documents
- General office work relating to the finishing and dispatch of translations
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- English to mother tongue standard + fluent Japanese
- Educated to degree/university level in a Japanese language discipline
- Have an ability to work quickly and proof read
- Experience of TRADOS is an advantage but not essential
£23,750 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme)
To be considered for this opportunity as a Japanese and English speaking Graduate Translation Proofreader please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.