Fantastic new job opportunity for an Italian speaking Sales Executive to join an international media and cloud based publishing company to develop their full brand sales across Italy.
Location of the job
Manchester, England (office based 5 days a week, no remote option)
Language requirements for the job
Fluent in English AND Italian
Our client is successful media and publishing company with a hug range of international titles and brands
Job responsibilities of the Italian speaking Sales Executive
In order to develop the sale of their brands across Italy, they wish to recruit an Italian speaking Sales Executive. Your role will work as part of their international, multilingual sales team and will have the following responsibilities:
- Make sales calls - email and telephone - to potential customers in various industries in Italy and aim to sell the group cloud based services
- Service customers after the initial sale and build a long term business relationship to continue to drive results for the customer
- Support the Sales Manager based in Italy
- Travel to visit with clients on a regular basis (approximately one week per month)
The successful candidate background
- Fluent in English AND Italian
- Previous sales experience is advantage BUT not essential as full training will be given
- A competitive, ambitious personality
- High level of motivation and a desire to succeed
- Any experience within a commercial environment is advantage
- Be able to travel regularly to Italy to meet clients - driving licence is essential!
Salary, benefits and working hours
£30,000 + 10% commission
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.