NEW JOB! ITALIAN SPEAKING INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER!
Currently working remotely due to COVID-19, the offices are located just outside of South West London (40 minutes by train from Waterloo).
Fluent Italian & English is essential. Other European languages are an advantage especially Spanish, French or Portuguese
Our prestigious client is an award winning global technology company.
As an Italian speaking Account Manager, you will responsible for the maintaining relationships in the sales channel to Italy with the overall aim to increase revenue and profitability across the complete product range.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account management activities, including regular customer calls and working closely with Regional Business Development Manager
- Pro-actively manage and develop the business in Italy
- Manage customer accounts by quoting and negotiating prices, processing orders, and estimating and managing deliveries based on knowledge of stock, production and delivery schedules.
- Coordinate where necessary with other departments such as Logistics, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Warehouse, and Marketing.
- Anticipate and develop plans, which reflect the future needs of the customer.
- Support the relevant Business Development Managers in the field at all times.
- Manage inventory levels based on customer and inventory forecasts
- Sales analysis to identify trends to help grow the business
- Occasional travel to events overseas
- Fluent Italian & English is essential. Additional European languages are an advantage especially French, Spanish or Portuguese - but this is not essential
- Previous experience in sales / account management
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Pro-active and the ability to use independent judgement
SALARY AND BENEFITS
£24,000 - £26,500 basic + sales commission of up to 10% of salary (up to £2,650) plus company bonus (typically 15-20% of salary, up to c.£5,400) and fantastic benefits!
This full time, permanent role is to start ideally in March or April 2021 so please apply now!
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes