We have a fantastic new job opportunity for either a French or Italian speaking Accounts Receivable to join a world leading technology company. For the last 40 years they have created some of the worlds most impressive and ground breaking developments in modern technology, working with some amazing clients.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire (25 minutes from central London by train). Technology park location, free transfer to office. A remote / hybrid job, 3 days in the office, 2 remote each week.
Fluent in either French OR Italian is essential
Based out of fantastic offices, our client is a world leader in their area of technology, working with major clients across the world from all industry sectors.
In order to support the sales process through the monitoring of customer account, cash collections and accounts receivable responsibilities within the European region, they wish to recruit either a French or Italian speaking Credit Controller. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Debt Collection for Europe, liaising with Customers externally and internally to resolve debt queries promptly and professionally
- Cash Forecasts, Aged Debtor Reporting. Management of bad debt and DSO’s
- Documentation and process control of all activities in compliance with internal controls
- Build close working relationships with other Finance departments, Customer Service and Sales Managers
- Adhere to a close timetable for month and quarter end
- Actively supporting integration activities from acquisition
- Flexibility to cover team members when required
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent in either French or Italian is essential
- Relevant experience within a similar role - credit control, accounts receivable
- Experienced accounts controller with sound technical skills
- Experience and or knowledge of activities in compliance with internal controls
- Experience of working with a fully integrated ERP system
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
- Previous Experience of Oracle Financial Systems advantage
- Previous Experience of working in a multi-national environment advantage
- Previous Finance Shared Service Centre experience
SALARY & BENEFITS
£33,000 and superb benefits ( 25 days holiday , Private Medical Insurance paid for employee, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Employer contributory pension , Annual bonus – performance and company based 4% of salary after eligibility)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes