We have an excellent new job opportunity for an Italian & German speaking Customer Services Advisor to join a leading and well established global technology brand to support both German and Italian speaking business customers with calls, emails and live chat.
Remote and Office (hybrid) - Office location of Sunbury (south west of London) 1-2 days a week and remote home work also (a hybrid role)
Fluency in both Italian AND German
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of leading consumer hi-tech electronics devices.
Your main responsibility as an Italian & German speaking Customer Services Advisor will be to support both German AND Italian speaking business customers with calls, emails, social media and live chat queries and will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage customer service request E-mail database ensuring that a 24 hour response is achieved.
- Deal with product order replacement requests from distributors, resellers and endusers from the EMEA region, collecting all necessary information
- Manage refund requests by checking purchase histories and calculating prices.
- To learn about discontinued products and apply the right procedures and replacement products when processing requests.
- Deal with special product requests from Technical Support and cooperate with Warehouse, UK and Worldwide Planning to arrange the correct product specifications
- Follow up on returns which show discrepancies with the original request and aim towards a satisfactory resolution of the case
- Maintain effective relationships with clients
- To provide clear and complete monthly reports and take an active part in team meetings
- To perform other duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Italian AND German (both languages) is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration is a preference
- Experience of working in technology industry would be an advantage
- Good skills and understanding of social media platforms is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and resolve a variety of customer queries
£25,000 + bonus (15-20%, up to £4,600 pa) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us
Contact: Lisa Grimes