NEW JOB! Italian and German speaking Human Resources Advisor, up to £32,000. Fantastic opportunity to join a global retail and leisure company and give full human resources support all of their employees across Italy and the German speaking (DACH) countries of Europe.
Remote / Home based. Ideally you will be able to travel 1 x per week to the head office in Oxfordshire (50 minutes from central London by train).
Italian, German and English - fluent in ALL 3 - is essential
With offices and business operations in most countries in Europe, our client is a leading global name and brand in retail and leisure services.
In order to give full human resources support to all of their employees in Italy and the German speaking countries of Europe, they wish to recruit an Italian and German speaking Human Resources Advisor.
- Providing HR administrative support in the recruitment process across all European offices including liaising with applicants and hiring managers, reference checking and psychometric testing as required
- Support payroll, benefits & pensions administration, provide Learning & Development administration, Performance management admin, Compensation and Benefits admin
- Preparing and issuing all relevant HR correspondence (contracts etc.) to employees
- Maintain European employment law knowledge
- Completing the administration activities required for the induction and exit of employees
- Collating, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Responding to employee HR requests
- Creating files and store documents accurately and clearly
- Develop and promote effective working relationships colleagues in different offices across Europe
- Other duties as required from time to time
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluency in Italian, German and English - all 3 - is essential. Other language skills, such as French or Dutch, is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in HR Advisory/HR Administrator role, ideally across various European countries
- Knowledge of European law is an advantage but not essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office essential
- Experience using case management systems and/or HR systems would be beneficial but not essential.
- Exceptional communication skills over the phone, via email and face to face
- A passion for HR and people
SALARY & BENEFITS
Benefits (25 days of annual leave (plus UK Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. Above industry average life assurance cover, income protection, pension, personal travel insurance, dental and eyecare, private healthcare, access to a virtual GP app, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations!
To apply for this exciting opportunity to make a real difference in European human resources, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes