Italian & German speaking Customer Service Representative.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established global technology brand to support business customers with calls, emails and live chat.
Mix of remote and office based working (likely to be 1-2 days a week in the office)
Office is located in South West London area (approximately 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluency in both Italian and German is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of leading consumer electronics devices.
Your main responsibility will be to support German and Italian speaking customers with calls, emails, social media and live chat queries and will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage incoming calls from all German and Italian speaking customers
- Manage live Chat requests to the customer’s satisfaction, respond to comments from the social media
- Participate in regular hands-on product training to increase product knowledge
- Regularly review and update regional email templates used in the CRM system
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in both German and Italian is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration is a preference
- Good skills and understanding of social media platforms is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and resolve a variety of customer queries
£24,500 + bonus (15-20%, up to £4,900 pa) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us
Contact: Lisa Grimes