Italian & German speaking Customer Service Administrator - ONE YEAR CONTRACT ROLE INITIALLY
Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international company to support and provide an excellent level of customer service for business customers.
NB THIS ROLE WILL BE HOME BASED INITIALLY UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO WORK FROM THE OFFICE IN SOUTH WEST LONDON - ALL NECESSARY EQUIPMENT, LAPTOP ETC, WILL BE PROVIDED
£23,500 pro rata + excellent benefits
South West London area - approximately 40 minutes from Waterloo
Fluency in Italian & German is essential
Our global client is a world leading technology company based in the South West of London.
Initially this is a one year contract role and you will be supporting all Italian & German speaking business customers.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with business customers by email and telephone
- Manage customer service levels and customer satisfaction
- Check and deal with order requests and replacements
- Liaise with the warehouse and planning
- Keep detailed records in the CRM database
- Provide regular and timely updates to customers
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Italian & German is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration is essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
£23,500 pa + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised lunches
Please apply now, this is an urgent role to start as soon as possible!
Contact: Lisa Grimes