Amazing opportunity to work as a Programmer Analyst for a world leading technology company, offering a competitive starting salary (£35,000-£45,000 pa depending on experience) plus bonus (15-20% of salary) plus fantastic benefits.
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry.
Hybrid role. Office location is South West London area (35/40 minutes from Clapham/Waterloo). Hybrid role - 3 days a week in the office, 2 days remote working
As a Programmer Analyst you will be responsible for the development and support of Server, PC and Intranet applications as well as work with customers to understand their needs and develop software solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide high level technical and analytical support for software applications
- Develop and maintain software applications and databases by evaluating business needs
- Arrange project requirements in programming sequence suitable for development
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests
- Maintain and support content in production environments
- Be responsible for writing and maintaining accurate user documentation
- Keep track of software development process by using Azure DevOps
- Maintain computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Educated to degree level educated (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar
- Experience of .Net Framework programming
- Angular JS or React (frontend development) knowledge and experience
- Knowledge Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne data structure is advantage
- Strong communication, organisational and project management skills are critical.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, make independent decisions and cooperate in a team environment are all essential
£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus (15-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE.
PLEASE NOTE: VISA SPONSORSHIP FROM THE COMPANY IS AVAILABLE FOR THE CORRECT CANDIDATE!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes