NEW JOB! IT Program Analyst.
Fluent English is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry, distributing several well-known named products into most international markets.
In order to work with customers to understand their needs and develop software solutions for them, they wish to hire a Program Analyst. Your role will cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide high level technical and analytical support for software applications
- Develop and maintain software applications and databases by evaluating business needs and arrange project requirements in programming sequence suitable for Microsoft.Net development
- Be able to independently manage a project from start to finish
- To maintain and support content in production environments.
- Be responsible for ensuring writing and maintaining accurate user documentation
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential
- Degree level educated (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar
- Strong C# and Transact SQL programming skills,
- Experience of .Net Framework programming.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards (Oracle JD Edwards World Applications or Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne) data structure.
- Strong communication, organisational and project management skills are critical
£30,000 - £35,000 + discretionary company bonus (can be 10-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.