NEW JOB! Business Process Administrator. Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading company and work as part of their dynamic and progressive business process and technology team.
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in any other language or a passion for languages is an advantage but not essential
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (approx. June 2021)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a highly progressive and world leading translation and languages services company.
To join their business process and technology team, they wish to recruit a Business Process Administrator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Review and assessment of the technology suitability for prospective client projects
- Providing support to other departments on all aspects of technology in the production process
- Assessment of suitable technology tools for current and prospective clients
- File preparation and creation of translation work packages
- Problem solving and technical troubleshooting
- Preparation and provision of information for use by other departments
- Identify similarities with client orders against translation memory and archive databases
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Knowledge of or fluency in any other language or a passion for languages is an advantage but not essential
- Positive approach to new technologies
- Adaptable and organized approach with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Meticulous eye for detail and ability to maintain high levels of quality in all work
- Experience of CAT tools (particularly TRADOS Studios) is an advantage but not essential
£23,250 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), a day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, reduced gym membership, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme etc.
**Please note, this role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (probably June/July 2021)
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.