Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any 2nd language (for example French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian or Spanish but all languages considered) is an advantage but not essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry, distributing several well-known named products into most international markets.
In order to work on PR activities for their key branded products they wish to recruit an International PR Executive. Your role as PR Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, execution and results of all PR activities for a number of nominated countries within the EMEA region and will provide input and support to the PR manager and agency contacts to ensure the EMEA Public Relations function is efficient and highly effective.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management and primary contact for a number of agencies in nominated countries
- Be responsible for the preparation, coordination and use of spokespeople in your regions
- Work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including Regional Business Development teams, Product Marketing, Business Managers, Planning and Support teams as well as EMEA PR team colleagues to ensure your agency needs are effectively supported.
- Work closely with your agency network to resolve issues related to product reviews including any crisis management if needed.
- Communicate with regionally based Business development teams and share information with agencies so they can develop plans, ensure all regional teams see the results for their regions.
- Work closely with the PR Manager EMEA and your PR agencies to arrange relevant and effective press events and any additional press / media activities as agreed. Managing the effective spend of any budget granted for such activities.
- Establish direct relationships with top tier media across a number of countries as necessary
- Work with other members of the EMEA Marketing team to produce engaging and relevant content for Social, Digital and Channel and our website on a regular basis
- Liaise with relevant PR agencies to prepare media contact and profile information ahead of interviews or contact by the PR team
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any 2nd language (ideally French or Spanish but all languages considered) is an advantage but not essential
- A marketing degree or qualification from a recognised college or university with a focus on Public Relations or Media studies is advantage but not essential
- PR (or journalistic) experience gained either in an agency or in-house with experience of traditional and/or digital campaigns (offline and online)
- Able to credibly communicate using strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a conscientious approach to output
- Experience of working in the IT industry is an advantage
- Must be organised with excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills. Candidate must be a team-worker, enthusiastic, pro-active, flexible, confident and hard working
£26,000-£27,000 + discretionary company bonus (can be 10-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
THIS JOB WILL START AS A 12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER CONTRACT,
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a PR Executive please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.