International Business Travel PA. Excellent opportunity for an international PA to join a global organisation and support the CEO in regular global trips and operations.
Fluent English is essential. Spanish language skills are an advantage but not essential
Central London + regular, global travel. This is NOT an office based job!
Our client is a world leading advisory body and institution, working with some of the world’s leading companies and HNWI across the world.
To support and work closely with the CEO, they wish to recruit a PA. Travelling regularly (2-3 weeks per month, not an office based job!) with the CEO and carrying out various 24/7 PA duties, your role will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management (travel, meeting planning and confirming, event attendance and confirming) with the EA & Programme Manager to develop efficient, cost effective
- Manage travel agendas for the President & CEO
- Extensive international travel with the President & CEO
- Ensure trip agendas are executed on plan, be flexible and attentive to last minute changes to schedules
- Work with the Communications team to prepare a communications plan where necessary, around the travel plans of the President & CEO
- Point of contact for the media in location on trips
- Working with the London based team on forthcoming travel operations
- Liaising with various organizations in different countries before and during travel
- Research and organize venues for CEO
- Liaising with clients and their assistants
- Be on call 24/7 and able to travel at short notice
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in Spanish is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent, previous PA experiences of a senior level
- Business travel experience essential.
- Previous experience of travel and location research and booking
- Extensive diary management experiences
- Be available to travel at short notice 247/ including weekends
- Hugely flexible personality in terms of travel and email/phone call work outside of standard office hours
- Able to operate with confidentiality at all times
£17.23 per hour (approx £30,000). The job will ideally start on a temporary basis for a couple of weeks before progressing into a permanent role on a £30,000 salary.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately