We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of Sales to join a world leading group of niche translation & language service providers (LSP). You will have a remit to manage their existing UK sales operations, manage their existing sales team and continue their impressive sales successes in important UK business markets, particularly legal, in this lucrative industry.
London (City) - remote work is available at the moment due to Covid but the job will be mostly office based.
Fluent English is essential. Fluent in French is an advantage but not essential
Our client is one of the world's leading organisations in specialist language services. Their group of companies work with major clients in most business sectors (such as legal, technology financial services) across the globe in the provision of world class translation and full language solutions services.
Reporting to the group General Manager, the Head of Sales will have the responsibility to continue their successful sales operations of their full product service in the UK by managing the UK sales team, winning your own clients and working to a sales plan in coordination with the group head office in France.
Your role will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Set the regional sales plan and accelerate growth of the business, mostly into the legal sector
- Assess sales opportunities through appropriate research;
- Monitor, track and evaluate sales on KPI’s;
- Deliver monthly, weekly updates/reports to general management;
- Ensure sales efforts maximize returns on assets while achieving strategic goals within business policies;
- Analyse sales results and implement plans for improvement, as needed;
- Oversee sales budget and regular sales forecast revisions;
- Build an engaged workforce, ensuring strong collaboration across the organization.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in French is an additional advantage but not essential
- Educated to university level, ideally to a Master’s degree level or equivalent experience
- Have hands-on experience leading sales activities within high-end professional services
- Sales experience in the legal or LSP / translation sector is an advantage but not essential
- Have excellent networking skills, be a business connector, relationship builder and be able to work across the organization to achieve the company goals
- Be a pragmatic and ‘get things done’ person
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot and SalesLoft would be a plus;
- You are at ease with figures and a proficient user of MS Excel;
SALARY & BENEFITS
£60,000 - £70,000 base salary + sales bonus of £35,000
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Recruiter Contact: Jonathan Grimes