We have an excellent new job opportunity for a German speaking PR & Communications Manager to join one of the world's leading video gaming and home entertainment production companies. You will have the responsibility for the full PR strategy and delivery of their full range of franchise games and associated titles for the DACH gaming markets.
Fluent German & English is essential
London. Hybrid working is possible also.
Our client is a world leading video gaming and home entertainment production company. They have produced some of the world's most famous video games titles across the world and continue to innovate new games and products into the home entertainment market.
In order to manage and implement their full PR strategy for games launches across the DACH market, they wish to recruit a German speaking PR & Communications Manager. You will have full control to set the PR strategy for all games titles for hte DACH market and deliver all franchise and corporate communication work. You will work in an upbeat team environment and be able to inspire and lead your team to achieve their goals. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for leading the planning and execution of all communications initiatives for key games franchises in the DACH market
- Collaborate with EMEA Comms & Influencer Management teams, work closely with the Territory Marketing Teams to ensure PR plans are well integrated into overall Marketing execution
- Generate and deliver creative ideas (working with local PR agencies where vital) with mainstream and specialist media
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the local press and with additional key media partners in relation to our products.
- Respond to incoming queries from media (when required).
- Coordinate directly with streamers, creators, celebrity ambassadors and business managers or agents to build and implement key influencer high-impact programs.
- Provide strategic feedback to launch, momentum and community relations
- Support tours, live event executions, trade shows, partner promotions and competitions as well as other opportunities to share games to connect with Influencers and Media.
- Provide inputs for reporting across streaming networks, creator platforms, specialist and mainstream media; including analysing key performance data, industry trends and emerging opportunities.
- Manage PR agencies to support internal teams. Distribute assets and information on products.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Fluent German, both written and spoken, is essential
- Educated to university degree level (preferred)
- Experience in Communications Management with Press and Creators, ideally for an Entertainment brand.
- Outstanding organisational and planning abilities - shown to prioritise work and deliver on time.
- Awareness of business planning and consumer orientation (targeting, segmentation, media trends).
- Clear self-motivation with a history of exceeding performance standards.
- Excellent interpersonal partner management skills, with experience of building productive relationships
- A willingness to travel should it be required in role
- A confident and proactive, personality with team spirit
- Be able to work autonomously when required, all with a great sense of humour.
- A passion for gaming and entertainment is an absolute must.
SALARY & BENEFITS
up to £68,000 + car allowance (£6,500), annual bonus of c15% and more superb benefits.
To apply for this opportunity to join a true world leader in video gaming production and home entertainment, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact for further details: Jonathan Grimes