German speaking Translator - Physics & Engineering. Fantastic opportunity for a graduate in electronic engineering or physics to train as professional in-house translator and join one of the world's leading translation organisations.
German to mother tongue / native level + fluent English.
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London)
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a German speaking Physics or Engineering Translator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out translations in texts of a physics or engineering nature from English into German
- Liaise with other departments for the production of the translation
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- German to mother tongue standard / native level, as well as fluent English, is essential
- Educated to university graduate level in electronic engineering or physics (essential)
- Industry experience is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of other languages is also advantageous
- Previous translation experience is not required - FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
SALARY & BENEFITS
£40,000 + excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes