German speaking Technical Customer Support Advisor. Superb opportunity to join an international company as they grow and develop across Europe.
German and English
Huddersfield, Yorkshire (north England)
Our client is a leading company working across most online markets in Europe.
To work as part of their global client support team, they wish to recruit a German speaking Technical Customer Support Advisor. The typical job responsibilities will include:
- Help and assist German speaking customers with their technical queries on systems ( mobile and computer apps) and processes (by live chat, email or telephone)
- Maintaining successful business relationships
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent German and English. Additional language skills in French and/or Italian an advantage but not essential
- Excellent people skills via chat tools, email and over the phone
- A thorough and methodical approach to problem solving
- Previous experience within a service helpdesk environment and use of a ticketing system is an advantage.
SALARY, BENEFITS AND WORKING HOURS
£20,000. There may be a requirement for some weekend and evening work. Friendly working environment and the chance to work in a progressive business with a good career structure. In-role training and development will be provided.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.