German speaking Team PA
Excellent opportunity for a fluent German speaker to join a global accounting firm and support their international team. Full training will be given!
Fluent German and English is essential
Hybrid role with a Central London office - 2 or 3 days in the office per week
Our client is a highly highly successful and expanding global accountancy firm working with an impressive list of clients worldwide.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
They are looking to recruit a German speaking Team PA to support the Partners and work closely with clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination of internal and external meetings
- Diary management for partners
- Assistance with administrative reporting and projects
- Setting up new clients and client liaison
- Organising overseas travel
- Preparation of internal reports
- Fluency in German
- Strong attention to detail
- Some previous experience as a PA or secretary or administration experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
- Excellent prioritisation skills
£competitive salary plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- 25 days annual leave increasing after service
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Permanent health insurance (income protection)
- Private medical insurance with the option to add dependents
- Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
- Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Childcare, cycle to work and eye care voucher scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing firm in the financial services sector.
Please apply now or contact Lisa Grimes for a confidential discussion