We have a new job opportunity for an experienced German speaking Talent Acquisition Manager to join a global technology brand and work as part of their internal global talent team, managing the full recruitment process of new hires into the company in all business departments for their DACH markets.
West London office available, remote working an option also
Fluent German and English is essential.
Negotiable, up to £80,000
Our client is a hugely successful technology and cloud solution focused company, working with clients form all business markets and countries, providing to them an excellent range of technology solutions to suite their business.
The position will be mostly responsible for providing recruitment service to the EMEA business division, mostly the DACH region and will mostly cover job openings in Technical, Sales and the Professional Customer Services teams. You will manage the full recruitment cycle and deliver high quality candidates into the numerous company markets, working with hiring managers and also external candidates. Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for full life cycle recruitment from sourcing, screening and selection to negotiation, offer and close, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with stakeholders, vendors and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Leverages online recruiting resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates and participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Develops a deep understanding of company culture and use this understanding to provide inspiring information to candidates
- Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation in our recruitment system on all candidates, hiring manager’s interactions, and other recruiting activities
- Proactively provides data and market insights to stakeholders and business leaders
- Partners with HR and Talent Development to ensure we have a joined-up approach to talent management
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Previous experience managing full lifecycle recruitment, ideally gained within the IT industry but all industries considered
- Previous in-house recruitment experience is advantageous
- Demonstrable experience using direct sourcing strategies to identify and hire top Sales and Technical talent
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive partnerships with Hiring Managers and Leaders
- Creative approach to recruitment and ways to attract top quality candidates with the ability to present new recruiting concepts to Stakeholders
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- A drive for results, able to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed
- Strong use of initiative, thinks ahead and can think and act independently
SALARY AND BENEFITS
A negotiable salary of up to £80,000
To apply please email your CV to us - the job is an immediate start.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.