NEW JOB! German speaking Talent Acquisition Consultant. An excellent new job opportunity to join an international recruitment consultancy and manage their talent acquisition processes for their German speaking business markets.
Central London office (City)
German and English
Base salary is negotiable, up to £32,000 for a basic salary + recruitment commission and company benefits.
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in niche business markets, such as pharmaceuticals and technology, across Europe. They have developed fantastic business relationships with global organisations, proving to them an excellent recruitment service that has created strong business relationships over many years.
In order to coordinate and manage their candidate talent search and hiring recruitment program for their clients in all German speaking countries, they wish to recruit a German speaking Talent Acquisition Consultant. . You will focus on business development to research and develop your own new clients, work closely with hiring managers on job vacancies and also manage the candidate identification and selection process - the full 360 of recruitment. Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing and pre screen German speaking candidates for all company internal recruitment vacancies
- Use various talent search techniques (such as search databases, LinkedIn. Xing etc) to search for and identify potential talent
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Recruitment Sales Consultants on techniques to identify talent
- Maintain strong relationships with top talent at all times
- Ensure that you are aware of top industry talent in the DACH markets for future recruitment opportunities
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Previous recruitment experience or talent acquisition is essential - either agency or in-house
- A background in Human Resource is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with candidates and job searching talent is essential
- Previous proven ability at using IT tools to search for and identify talent
A negotiable base salary of up to £32,000 + excellent commission structure (OTE c£45,000) , bonus and company benefits (25 days holiday, healthcare and excellent company events).
To apply please email your CV to us - the job is an immediate start.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.