Excellent new job opportunity for a German speaking Software Support Engineer to join a world leading company for the financial services sector and retail banking, developing a range of banking equipment (ATM machines, Cash systems and payment solutions terminals). The business continues to grow successfully across the world and keep the business established as a leader in business financial services.
Hamburg, Germany + travel in Germany (30% of the job)
Our client is a world leading software and hardware development company in the ATM & Payment solutions sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continues to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the financial services and banking sector.
In order to support their clients, mostly banks and ATM users with operations and maintenance services in Germany and the DACH countries, they wish to recruit a German speaking Software Support Engineer. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for ATM operation, maintenance services and providing technical support. Ensure the operation of equipment and good management of technical projects
- Cooperate with a third-party software company to provide the Data Center with an annual KSB Client Release, the release includes OS upgrades, OS security patches, software platform upgrades, driver upgrades, the upgrading process includes making installation package, upgrade Script writing, software testing, release document writing, and integration with the Data Center platform.
- Work as a bridge role between the HQ team and local. Collect technical issue or requirement details and analyses related evidence, make them clear to understand, help testing or provide constructive suggestion.
- Cooperate with subsidiary company to complete local related technical work, like exhibition preparation, technical training.
- Need to work on bank branches for inspection, replacement or repairment according to technical needs.
- Other workload arranged by superior leaders including but not limited to spare parts management, machine reform.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent communication skills both in German and English language
- College degree or above, and major in Automation, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Proven experience in technical support and customer service in ATM industry or similar banking equipment industry is preferred
- Knowledge of basic software development, module testing, integral testing theory, method, procedure and norm.
- Self-motivated, passionate. Fast learner
- Outgoing & proactive personality, strong teamwork spirit & good interpersonal communication skills.
Negotiable - €50,000 - €60,000 + excellent package benefits and annual bonus targets. Company car upon completion of probational period. Excellent career prospects.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes