German speaking Software Engineer. Excellent opportunity to join a world leading technology company for the financial services sector and retail banking, developing a range of equipment (ATM, Cash systems and payment solutions terminals). Their business continues to grow successfully across the world and keep the business established as a leader in business financial services.
Hamburg, Germany + travel in Germany (30% of the job)
Our client is a world leading software and hardware development company in the ATM & Payment solutions sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continues to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the financial services and banking sector.
In order to support ATM users with operations and maintenance services in Germany and the DACH countries, they wish to recruit a German speaking Software Engineer. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for ATM operation and maintenance services
- Ensure the online operation of ATM equipment, respond to the problems of online equipment, and handle tickets from Service Company and Data Center and ATM application part
- Cooperate with a third-party software company to provide the Data Center with an annual Client Release, the release includes OS upgrades, OS security patches, software platform upgrades, driver upgrades, the upgrading process includes making installation package, upgrade Script writing, software testing, release document writing, and integration with the Data Center platform.
- Play a role between the headquarters and local team and service provider. Address the software problem, analysis the application logs, Filter first-hand information of ticket and tender
- Cooperate with sales and software personnel of subsidiary company to complete other local hardware related work, like local certification, exhibition preparation, technical training for internal and external personal.
- Collect local ATM field market information, provide assistance for products quality improvement.
- Visit the bank branch to the inspection, replacement and repair onsite if necessary
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent communication skills both in German and English language
- University/College degree or above, major in electronics engineering, Software engineering, etc.;
- Experience on C++ programming, familiar with the use environment of Window, such as registry, Window system configuration, Window console commands, Window Shell writing, etc.
- Proven experience in ATM software, Cen/XFS, or similar banking equipment industry is preferred
- Knowledge of basic software development, module testing, integral testing theory, method, procedure and norm.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and must be a fast learner; Outgoing & proactive personality, strong teamwork spirit & good interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to travel approx. 30% of the job in Germany
Negotiable - €50,000 - €60,000 + excellent package benefits and annual bonus targets
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766