German speaking Social Media Manager. Fantastic opportunity to join a global media agency and manage all of the social media platform content across the German speaking markets of the world.
Up to £35,000 + benefits
German and English
Based in central London, our client is a global media agency working with a range of ecommerce partners (such as Amazon) and clients (Nike, for example) from all over the world.
In order to manage all of their social media platforms to the German speaking world, they wish to recruit a German speaking Social Media Manager. Your role will include developing content for social channels, communicating with partners and creating original posts to engage with the audience. The typical job responsibilities will include the following:
- Effectively manage content and communication for client social media communities
- Manage campaigns with wider account team
- Social media planning each week
- Directly engage with consumers on client channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc.
- Support creatives, strategists, and account managers with content curation, distribution and engagement
- Web and Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Real-time Monitoring of social channels
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Previous experience of agency-side experience developing social media creative, editing copy, and engaging with page visitors
- Proficient with analytic tools such as Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Sprout, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong skill in building relationships with clients and work colleagues
- Experience in the music industry/working with streaming services is an advantage
Up to £35,000 + excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international media organisation with an excellent client portfolio. To apply, please send to us your CV immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes