German speaking Social Media Content Manager. Fantastic opportunity to join a global media agency (for a contract until 31.12.2020) and manage all of the social media platforms for their major client from the online music streaming and downloads sector across the German speaking markets of the world.
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
German and English
Remote / Work from Home. Ideal location is working remotely in either Berlin or Munich in Germany but all locations will be considered. This is a contract job until 31.12.2020 and the possibility of a contract extension into 2021 is very good!
Based in central London, our client is a global media agency working with a range of international ecommerce partners.
In order to manage all of their social media platforms (copy writing and editing) to the German speaking world for their major clients from the online music streaming and downloads sector, they wish to recruit a German speaking Social Media Content Manager. Your role will include developing content for social channels, communicating with partners and creating original posts to engage with the audience. The typical job responsibilities will include the following:
- Effectively manage content copy and communication for German speaking social media music streaming and download communities
- Communicate with client who is based in Germany on a daily basis
- Social media planning each week with evergreen and campaign content
- Directly engage with consumers on client channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok etc
- Support creatives, strategists, and account managers with content curation, distribution and engagement
- Web and Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Real-time Monitoring of social channels for: growth and engagement through strategic
- German to mother tongue standard is essential as well as fluent English
- Previous experience of agency-side experience developing social media creative, editing copy, and engaging with page visitors
- Proficient with analytic tools such as Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Sprout, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- A passion for online music streaming or music is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong skill in building relationships with clients and work colleagues
- Experience in the music industry/working with streaming services is an advantage
- Ideally be based in Berlin or Munich
Up to £45,000 pro rata (contract until 31.12.2020) + excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international media organisation with an excellent client portfolio. To apply, please send to us your CV immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes