German speaking Senior Manager of Business Development. Fantastic opportunity to work as part of a global leader in intellectual property and patent protection technology & translation services and to develop their product sales across Germany and other countries in the DACH territory.
Fluent German and English
Germany (home based job + regular travel across the DACH territory)
Our client is a leading company in the sector of intellectual property and patent protection translation across the world.
To work as part of their global intellectual property services team, they wish to recruit a German speaking German speaking Senior Manager of Business Development. Reporting to the Global Director of Sales, the typical job responsibilities will include:
- Research, identify and prospect new clients/opportunities within corporate in-house intellectual property teams and law firms
- Build and maintain an active sales pipeline
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Ideally have a knowledge of intellectual property or patents
- Proven success in closing new business and retaining existing accounts
- Organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce)
SALARY, BENEFITS AND WORKING HOURS
Excellent salary according to previous experience. Basic salary in the €50,000 - €100,000 area + sales commission + strong benefits and home office support
Ideally you can start the job by April 1st 2020.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.