German speaking Business Development Manager. Fantastic opportunity to work as part of a global leader in intellectual property and patent protection technology & translation services and to develop their product sales across Germany and other countries in the DACH territory.
Fluent German and English
Germany (home based job + regular travel across the DACH territory)
Our client is a leading company in the sector of intellectual property and patent protection translation across the world.
To work as part of their global intellectual property services team, they wish to recruit a German speaking German speaking Senior Manager of Business Development. Reporting to the Global Director of Sales, the typical job responsibilities will include:
- Research, identify and prospect new clients/opportunities within corporate in-house intellectual property teams and law firms
- Build and maintain an active sales pipeline
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Proven success in sales and closing new business and retaining existing accounts
- Organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce)
SALARY, BENEFITS AND WORKING HOURS
Basic salary €30,000 + sales commission (OTE c. €55,000) + strong benefits and home office support
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.