German speaking Science Translator! Fantastic opportunity for a graduate chemist, biochemist or general scientist to train as professional in-house translators and join one of the world's leading translation organisations.
LANGUAGES: German to mother tongue / native level + fluent English.
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so in a split office/remote role.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a German speaking Science Translator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out translations in texts of a scientific nature from English into German
- Liaise with other departments for the production of the translation
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- German to mother tongue standard / native level, as well as fluent English, is essential
- Educated to BSc/MSc/PhD level in a chemistry, biochemistry or general science field
- Industry (laboratory work an advantage but not essential - FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
SALARY & BENEFITS: up to £37,000 + excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme
**Please note, this role is temporarily remote/Home based due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office/remote split based once it is safe to do so (probably June/July 2021)
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes