Superb opportunity for a German speaking Sales Manager to join a world leading ATM cash machine and cash payment solutions technology company based in Hamburg, Germany, for the banking markets of Germany. Their business continues to grow successfully across the Europe and keep the business established as a world leader in cash solutions and payment services.
Our client is a world leading banking equipment producer (ATMs, cash recyclers, cash depositors, cash sorters, retail solutions, and branch transformation solutions) for the retail banking and financial services sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continue to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the retail banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their full range of product sales to the banks and major businesses for Germany, they wish to recruit a Sales Manager. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Primary focus is on business development, developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated accounts. Account planning and opportunity planning of targeted accounts
- Accountable for building relationships and defining customer needs
- Deploy, direct, and execute winning sales opportunities; Effectively advise customers through consultative selling techniques; manage and update the sales opportunities through CRM. Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development.
- Manage sales projects and control the selling process.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments and headquarters for the resource’s assignment and project planning. Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professional, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying & manage leads and prioritising opportunities.
- Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to sector
- Provide foresight recommendation for future development, such as new market development, new product design.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent communication skills both in German and English language
- Previous, successful sales experience is essential
- Experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management
- Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills
- Customer driven, results oriented with integrity and systematic work habits
- Travel to meet clients in Germany when required
€40,000 - €65,000 Basic salary + bonus (c. €20,000/30,000) excellent package benefits and annual bonus targets. Other benefits to the job are:
- Company Notebook: provide
- Mobile Phone Bill Compensation: provide
- Car: provide gas compensation according to mileage and no rent car at the beginning, while later company rent car could be provided according to actual working demand and sales performance
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766