German speaking Sales Manager. Superb opportunity to join a world leading technology company for the banking markets of Germany. Their business continues to grow successfully across the Europe and keep the business established as a world leader in cash solutions and payment services.
Our client is a world leading banking equipment producer (ATMs, cash recyclers, cash depositors, cash sorters, retail solutions, and branch transformation solutions) for the retail banking and financial services sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continue to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the retail banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their full range of product sales to the banks and major businesses for Germany, they wish to recruit a Sales Manager. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop the business sales strategy and the distribution network based in Germany
- Manage all sales projects
- Prepare and negotiate sales contracts and agreement
- Maintain and develop business relationships with all business partners and clients
- Participate in events, exhibitions and trade fairs
- Create a plan for future business development, such as new market development, new product design etc.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent communication skills both in German and English language
- Previous, successful sales management experience is essential
- Experience in selling into the major bans and banking scooter of Germany is an advantage but not essential
- Experience of selling banking payment equipment, such as self-service terminal sales, ATM sales and/or banking software is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management
- Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills
- Customer driven, results oriented with integrity and systematic work habits
- Passionate, hungry in learning and discipline in behaviors; must be proactive and a good team player
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
€40,000 - €80,000 + excellent package benefits and annual bonus targets
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766