German speaking Business Development Representative. Excellent opportunity to join a leading online learning platform with a remit to develop new sales opportunities into the DACH sales markets.
Fluent German & English is essential
Our client is a leading online platform offering a full range of courses for all educational and professional purposes.
In order to develop new sales of their full range of services into the DACH countries, they wish to recruit a German speaking Sales Development Representative. You will have the responsibility to contact sales prospects, present full business solutions and qualify sales leads for the sales team. You will work closely with sales and marketing teams and typically cover the following tasks:
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying inbound inquiries and reaching out to high-potential prospects.
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition and use cases.
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using content, email, phone, social media and any other sales strategies
- Partner closely with members of the sales and marketing teams to coordinate engagement strategies and improving processes
- Use your knowledge of customer needs to educate the broader team on learnings and opportunities.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Fluent German, both written and spoken, is essential
- Previous sales experience of selling or marketing software or services into any sector
- Experience of working to sales targets and quotas
- Experience using sales and or marketing tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Lusha.
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications and listening skills
Very competitive basic salary, c£30,000 + commission - OTE c £55,000
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact for further details: Jonathan Grimes