We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a German speaking Sales Account Manager to join a world leading science technology company and develop your career in international top level sales.
Fluent in both German and English
Based in fantastic, modern offices in the centre of Berlin, our client is a global, world leading company that develops, manufactures and markets scientific technology solutions and systems. They work with a range of clients from across the world.
As a German speaking Sales Account Manager, you will be working with their dynamic EMEA sales team and will be responsible for sales of service contract products within the German speaking regions of the DACH territories. You will work closely with colleagues in the region as well as those out in the field, and you’ll be able to travel occasionally to meet customers in person. The job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the customer sales process for all DACH based accounts, using the CRM database to contact existing customers via phone and email
- Meets sales targets and is responsible for accurate forecasting and maintaining lead, customer details and up to date opportunity information in CRM database.
- Engage with existing customers and qualified sales leads, guiding customers to the service products that best meet needs
- Coordinating with internal resources to address customer questions or objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualized quotes and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt.
- Establishes and maintains strong, positive, productive relationships with customer accounts including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts.
- Track and report on all activities to managers.
- Potential to do occasional field visits as required to help advance opportunities.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent German and English
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in Science or Technical disciplines or equivalent required. Life Sciences (especially Molecular Biology) backgrounds preferred
- Knowledge of Genetic analysis techniques ( PCR / NGS / Sanger etc)
- Able to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others.
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills - articulate and quick thinking.
- Team goal oriented with a focus on achieving team sales performance metrics.
- Detail oriented and ability to focus in a fast paced environment.
- Proven successful sales experience with a technical product line a plus but other sales experience would be considered
SALARY & BENEFITS
c40,000 EURO basic + sales commission (OTE 60,000+ EURO) + superb benefits (pension, stock options, flexible work hours, family leave, holidays, sick leave etc.).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes