German speaking Sales Executive. Fantastic opportunity to work as part of a global LSP leader in intellectual property translation and patent protection technology & translation services and to develop their product sales across Germany and other countries in the DACH territory.
Fluent German and English
Work From Home office (Anywhere in Germany) or from the company office in Berlin
Our client is a leading company in the sector of intellectual property and patent protection translation across the world.
To work as part of their global intellectual property services team, they wish to recruit a German speaking Account Development Executive. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in sales. Reporting to the Global Director of Sales, the typical job responsibilities will include:
- Research, identify and prospect new clients, targeting law firms, companies and individual investors holding small patent portfolios.
- Build and maintain an active sales pipeline
- Prospect and target new clients/opportunities
- Schedule appointments for the Sales team
- Recording information on CRM’s
- Building a good rapport with clients
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a sales team
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce) is advantageous
SALARY, BENEFITS AND WORKING HOURS
Basic salary c€50,000 + strong benefits and home office support
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.