German speaking Recruitment Consultant. An excellent opportunity to join a niche and very successful, international recruitment agency dedicated to the health and medical sector.
Hybrid work location - Central London office & Remote/Work from home (2/3 days a week office option)
Fluent German and English is essential
Negotiable basic salary - from £24,000 - £28,000 + commission.
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in medical and health markets across Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the UK and the Netherlands.
In order to develop their recruitment operations across the German speaking business markets, they wish to recruit a German speaking Recruitment Consultant. Your role will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Developing long term relationships and partnerships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences
- Understanding client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to offer the best business solutions
- Building strong commercial and long-term relationships with clients
- Work collaboratively with other business areas (marketing/delivery) to leverage opportunity and develop joined-up propositions.
- Training new members of the team
- Nurture and develop candidate relationships
- Running search campaigns both online, on the phone, and by using your own creativity to identify candidates within the market
- Headhunting and market mapping
- Converting target cold candidates to warm candidates within our community
- Drive leads through CV profiling, reference checking, candidate interviewing and questioning.
- CV preparation and own administration
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Previous recruitment experience is essential - either contract or permanent. All recruitment sectors considered
- Experience covering international/european markets
- Track record overachieving targets
- Strong search skills: using Linkedin recruiter, advanced Boolean search, headhunting, lead generation, CV stripping
- Consistent placements over minimum of a 1 year period
- Resilient, creative, curious, process driven, and able to build relationships
- Excellent proven ability at managing client accounts and delivering on recruitment projects
- Strong, all round communication skills for work with both clients and candidates
Negotiable basic salary, £24,000 - £28,000 base salary + excellent commission structure.
To apply please email your CV.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.