NEW JOB! German speaking Recruitment Consultant. An excellent new job opportunity to join an international recruitment consultancy who work with clients in most industry sectors, especially pharmaceutical and technology.
Central London office (City)
German and English
Base salary is negotiable, £20,000 - £28,000 + excellent commission structure (OTE c£40,000 /£70,000 uncapped) , bonus and company benefits.
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in niche business markets, such as pharmaceuticals and technology, across Europe. They have developed fantastic business relationships with global organisations, proving to them an excellent recruitment service that has created strong business relationships over many years.
In order to develop and work on their new business opportunities in the German speaking sales markets of Europe (DACH), they now wish to hire a German speaking Recruitment Consultant. You will focus on business development to research and develop your own new clients, work closely with hiring managers on job vacancies and also manage the candidate identification and selection process - the full 360 of recruitment. Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates
- Business Development-acquire new clients and develop our existing client portfolio including client meetings
- Candidate Management
- Database Maintenance
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Educated to university degree level - any subject
- Previous recruitment experience is not essential - FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
- Previous sales experience is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent winning, sales focused mentality is key!
- Be competitive, focused and willing to go the extra mile to achieve your success
- Excellent levels of sales and target motivation
A negotiable base salary of c£20,000 - £28,000 + excellent commission structure - one of the best in recruitment (OTE c£40-£65,000) , bonus and company benefits (25 days holiday, healthcare and excellent company events).
To apply please email your CV to us - the job is an immediate start.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.