German speaking PR Executive, EMEA. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology brand to develop PR strategies across the EMEA region.
Fluent German and English is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry, distributing several well-known named products into most international markets.
In order to work on PR activities for their key branded technology products, they wish to recruit a German speaking PR Executive.
Your role as German speaking PR Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, execution and results of all PR activities for a number of nominated countries within the EMEA region and will provide input and support to the PR manager and agency contacts to ensure the EMEA Public Relations function is efficient and highly effective.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management and primary contact for a number of PR agencies in the German speaking regions
- Coordinating official responses and statements where necessary
- Work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including Regional Business Development teams, Product Marketing, Business Managers, Planning and Support teams as well as EMEA PR team colleagues to ensure your agency needs are effectively supported
- Work closely with your media agency network to resolve issues related to product reviews
- Communicate with regionally based Business development teams and share information with agencies so they can develop sales plans, ensure all regional teams see the results for their regions.
- Work closely with the PR Manager EMEA and your PR agencies to arrange relevant and effective press events and any additional press / media activities as agreed
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent German and English is essential. Any other European Language advantage but not essential
- Have proven PR (or journalistic) experience gained either in an agency or in-house with experience of traditional and/or digital campaigns (offline and online)
- Willingness to travel to EMEA countries at least 6 times a year (1-3 days each trip) to meet agencies
- Must be organised with excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent writing and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a conscientious approach to output
£26,000 - £27,000 + company bonus (typically 15-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking PR Executive, EMEA, please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Lisa Grimes