German speaking Marketing Manager. Excellent new job opportunity to join an international company to manage their marketing and communications activity for their main business markets in Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Turkey and new European Markets).
Near Crawley, Sussex
£30,000 - £35,000
Fluent German & English is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and exclusive company, working with international clients from all over the world.
In order to manager and deliver all marketing material and campaigns across their main European sales markets, they wish to recruit a German speaking Marketing Manager. Your role will typically include the following responsibilities:
- Work with Digital, Creative & PR resources to ensure campaign activity delivery
- Assist in the development & collation of all marketing plans
- Implement marketing plans across European sales markets
- Coordinating & delivering specific marketing activity
- Assisting with identifying & pitching partnership
- Playing a major part in the organisation of key events (including affiliate, external customer & internal events)
- Attending & contributing to global marketing meetings
- Assisting with the coordination of key internal communications
- Assisting with internal communications for the intranet & with the intranet implementation project
- Maintaining accounts & budgets, producing regular updates
- Maintaining & providing regular marketing activity reports
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent in both German and English
- Experience in mid-level, varied marketing roles
- Have experience working in a B2B or corporate marketing environment
- Experience of CRM systems is essential
- Digital and online marketing experience including SEO, managing PPC campaigns, as well as PR, events, print, offline marketing, comms, social media etc.
- Have a good understanding of customer segmentation & targeting strategies
- Have experience working on global activity, developing brand & internal activity globally
- Willing to travel to the Germany based office (in Köln)
SALARY : £30,000 - £35,000
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately. This is an urgent role!
Contact for further details: Jonathan Grimes