German speaking Manager - Qualified Accountant
This is a hybrid role offering a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and expanding international accountancy practice in London.
Excellent remuneration package, a fantastic range of benefits including flexible hours of work as well as clearly defined career pathway opportunities
Competitive starting salary plus excellent benefits, discretionary bonus and flexible hours of work
Fluency in German is essential
Hybrid role - 2/3 days a week in a fantastic Central London office with 2/3 days remote working
Our client is a leading and highly successful outsourced accounting services firm working with an impressive range and wide variety of international clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued expansion and growth, they are now looking to recruit a German speaking Client Manager.
This fantastic opportunity will be based within the International Outsourced Accounting department, working with and supporting international clients with a variety of accounting services.
This is a key role to act as the primary contact for senior client staff (typically CFO level and Financial Controllers), your main responsibilities will include:
- Controlling the workflow on a portfolio of clients and dealing with technical queries as they arise
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with key client contacts
- Completing quality control reviews in a timely and accurate fashion
- Review of management accounts, VAT returns and registrations, payment runs and the client billing process
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in producing and reviewing monthly management accounts is essential, ideally within a practice environment but experience within industry will also be considered
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification or equivalent is strongly preferred
- VAT experience is a strong advantage
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Competitive remuneration package plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- Hybrid role - 2/3 days a week in Central London office
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
- Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Childcare, cycle to work and eye care voucher scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing firm in the financial services sector.
Please email your CV to us or for more information please contact Lisa Grimes on 07813 732261 for a confidential discussion