German speaking Management Accountant - possibility of visa sponsorship
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and expanding international outsourced accountancy practice in Central London as a German speaking Management Accountant in a role that offers clearly defined career pathway opportunities.
Starting salary of up to £55,000 pa depending on skills and experience plus fantastic benefits
Fluency in German is essential
Hybrid role - 2/3 days a week in a fantastic Central London office with the remainder remote working
Our client is a leading and highly successful outsourced accounting services firm working with an impressive range and wide variety of international and UK based clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued expansion and growth, they are now looking to recruit a German speaking Management Accountant.
Your main responsibility will be to prepare accurate, informative and timely management accounts for a portfolio of German speaking clients along with any associated compliance work.
More detailed responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management reports including profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedule
- Carrying out bookkeeping work
- Posting supplier invoices, credit notes and pre-coded expense forms
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC sales lists, Intrastat returns and CIS reporting.
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in producing monthly management accounts is essential
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified is an advantage but not essential
- VAT experience is preferred
Starting salary of up to c.£55,000 pa depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- Hybrid role - 2/3 days a week in Central London office, 2/3 days remote working
- Flexi working hours options
- Paid overtime
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Pension, life assurance, annual discretionary bonus (up to 10% of salary)
This role offers an excellent opportunity for promotion opportunities, including Senior Management Accountant or Manager role.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV or contact Lisa Grimes