German speaking Management Accountant
This is a hybrid role offering a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and expanding international accountancy practice in London.
Excellent remuneration package, a fantastic range of benefits including paid study support, flexible hours of work as well as clearly defined career pathway opportunities
Competitive starting salary plus excellent benefits, discretionary bonus and flexible hours of work
Fluency in German is essential
Hybrid role - 2/3 days a week in a fantastic Central London office with 2/3 days remote working
Our client is a leading and highly successful outsourced accounting services firm working with an impressive range and wide variety of international clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued expansion and growth, they are now looking to recruit a German speaking Management Accountant.
Your main responsibility will be to prepare accurate, timely and informative management accounts for a portfolio of German speaking clients along with any associated compliance work.
More detailed responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management reports including profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedule
- Carrying out bookkeeping work
- Posting supplier invoices, credit notes and pre-coded expense forms
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC sales lists, Intrastat returns and CIS reporting.
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in producing monthly management accounts is essential
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified is preferred
- VAT experience is preferred
- Experience of client service and delivery is preferred
Competitive remuneration package plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- Hybrid role - 2/3 days a week in Central London office, 2/3 days remote working
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
- Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Childcare, cycle to work and eye care voucher scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus
This role is to start as soon as possible and offers an excellent opportunity for promotion opportunities, including Senior Management Accountant or a Manager role.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV or contact Lisa Grimes on 07813 732261