German speaking Management Accountant - Central London/Remote working (probably 1-2 days a week)
Fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful accountancy/financial services practice in London with excellent salary package + bonus and benefits as well as flexible/remote working options and brilliant career development opportunities
Fluency in German is essential
Our client is an award-winning and leading global accountancy and financial solutions firm based in Central London.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are looking to recruit a German speaking Management Accountant.
Your main responsibility will be to prepare accurate, timely and informative management accounts for a portfolio of German speaking clients along with any associated compliance work.
More detailed responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management reports including profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedule
- Carrying out bookkeeping work
- Posting supplier invoices, credit notes and pre-coded expense forms
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC sales lists, Intrastat returns and CIS reporting.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for promotion opportunities, including Senior Management Accountant or Client Manager.
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in producing monthly management accounts is essential
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified is preferred
- VAT experience is preferred
- Experience of client service and delivery is preferred
Competitive starting salary and fantastic benefits including/remote working options and
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible hours of work
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Employee benefits portal including vouchers and cashback on everyday purchases
- Regular social events!
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Enhanced parental and family leave
and other great benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing accountancy practice as a German speaking Management Accountant with fantastic career progression opportunities.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV or contact Lisa Grimes on 07813 732261