Excellent opportunity for a German speaking Key Account Manager to join a global company.
LANGUAGES: Fluent German is essential for this role
LOCATION: South West of London area (25 minutes from London Waterloo) - some remote working might be possible
Our prestigious client is a true global leader in the luxury travel and tourism industry
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of agents in the DACH market, to ensure that performance is maximised through strategic sales and marketing plans.
This fantastic opportunity will typically cover the following job responsibilities:
- Develop an annual sales plan for each group ensuring the plans will drive improvement on all key metrics
- Analyse profitability and opportunity and ensure that the distribution strategy is driving optimal return on investment.
- Work with commercial team to analyse the weekly statstics and provide insight/ trending and implement relevant actions
- Effectively manage marketing budgets ensuring maximum return on investment across the account portfolio.
- Be responsible for competitive intelligence gathering, providing regular updates to the
- Prepare and host successful customer educational events
- Implementation, development and management of the sales strategy for new business
opportunities within your groups.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German is essential
- Previous experience in sales is essential (ideally social media or email marketing)
- A background in travel would be desirable though not essential
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Excellent influencing and decision making skills
£36,000 - £42,000 pa plus commission (up to 36% of salary, c. £13,000 - £15,000 pa) + excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - company match up to 8% contribution
- Fantastic travel benefits after one year!
- plus other great benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply now and send your CV
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes