Excellent new job opportunity for a German speaking IT Support Engineer to join a world leading company for the financial services sector and retail banking, developing a range of banking equipment (ATM machines, Cash systems and payment solutions terminals). The business continues to grow successfully across the world and keep the business established as a leader in business financial services.
Hamburg, Germany + travel in Germany (30% of the job)
Our client is a world leading software and hardware development company in the ATM & Payment solutions sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continues to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the financial services and banking sector.
In order to support their clients, mostly banks and ATM users with operations and maintenance services in Germany and the DACH countries, they wish to recruit a German speaking IT Technical Service Engineer. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent communication skills both in German and English language
- Completed training in IT systems, such as electronic training, electrical engineering or similar is advantage
- Good PC knowledge fo windows operating systems
- Programming knowledge desired, familiarisation with Powershell required (installation scripts)
- Knowledge of C# is an advantage
- Knowledge of basic software testing, methods procedures is desired
- Self-motivated, passionate, and must be a fast learner; Outgoing & proactive personality, strong teamwork spirit & good interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to travel approx. 30% of the job in Germany
Negotiable - €50,000 - €60,000 + excellent package benefits and annual bonus targets. Company car upon completion of probational period. Excellent career prospects.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766