Excellent opportunity for a GERMAN SPEAKING ACCOUNT MANAGER to join a global leader in technology with a remit to manage sales into key business accounts in the DACH territory.
Remote working currently due to COVID-19 then based in EMEA Head Office in the South West of London area (40 minutes from London Waterloo)
LANGUAGES: Fluent German and English is essential. Other European languages are an advantage
Our global client is an innovative and true market leader within the technology industry.
Your role will be to provide sales support and manage customer relationships with distributors within the German speaking territories as well as developing business with existing customers, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage customer accounts by quoting and negotiating prices, processing orders, and estimating and managing deliveries based on knowledge of stock, production and delivery schedules.
• Coordinate where necessary with other departments such as Logistics, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Warehouse, and Marketing
• To communicate with customers on a frequent and professional basis to secure orders and to provide product information and general customer service
• To anticipate and develop plans, which reflect the future needs of the customer and support the relevant Business Development Managers in the field at all times
• Fluent German & English is essential
• Additional European languages are an advantage though not essential
• Previous experience in sales / account management
• Previous IT product-related knowledge is desirable but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS
£26,000 - £28,000 basic + sales commission of up to 10% of salary (up to £2,700) plus company bonus (typically 15-20% of salary, up to £5,400) and excellent benefits including:
• 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
• Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
• 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
• Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
• Permanent health insurance
• Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
• Life Assurance
• Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending and lunches!
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes