German speaking Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - DACH
We have a superb graduate opportunity for a German speaker to enter into the exciting and fast paced world of recruitment. Working for an international and top performing recruitment consultancy, you will receive full training and embark on a career working with clients in the lucrative business sectors (IT & Life Sciences) across Europe, mostly with Switzerland and Germany.
Central London office (City) + travel into the DACH speaking countries in Europe when required.
Fluent in English and German (or Swiss German)
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in niche business markets (such as Technology, Life Sciences & Pharma , Oil & Gas and Telecoms) across Europe. They have developed fantastic, long term business relationships with global organisations, proving to them an excellent recruitment service that has created strong business relationships over many years.
Job responsibilities of a German speaking Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a Consultant, it will be your role to find suitable candidates for your client’s requirements and focus on the exciting business markets of technology and life sciences. You will have the overall responsibility to research and develop your own new clients, work closely with hiring managers on job vacancies and also manage the candidate identification and selection process - the full 360 of recruitment.
Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates (using job applications, LinkedIn, networking, social media etc.)
- Providing excellent customer service when speaking with candidates
- Screening candidates over the phone
- Organizing interviews with candidates and checking on their process
- Marketing: Posting your own adverts and managing your own presence on LinkedIn to attract talent and strengthen your reputation in your market
- Build a reputation in your market for candidates
- Travel to meet with existing clients and build relationships
The successful candidate background
- Fluent German - as well as English is essential
- Educated to university degree level - any subject
- Previous experience is not essential - FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED BY THEIR DEDICATED TRAINING TEAM!
- Have strong, confident communication and inter personal skills - this is a people business!
- Energy enthusiasm and be willing to learn and be guided by experienced managers is essential
- Have a cultural awareness of European business markets and methods
Salary and benefits
A negotiable base salary of c£24,000 - £28,000 + excellent commission structure - one of the best in recruitment (OTE c£40-£50,000) , bonus and company benefits (25 days holiday, healthcare and excellent company events). On offer also is:
- Fantastic work culture - No late shifts or Weekends!
- Join a fun and social team!
- Transparent commission structure which allows uncapped earnings
- Ongoing training from management and L&D
- Gym discount to our local gym (2-minute walk from the office including use of the pool)
- Team and company-wide incentives! Summer Holidays and International Christmas Party
- Early Finish Fridays with beer and wine fridge
- Newly renovated open office (4 floors)
- Football Table & Ping Pong Table
To apply please email your CV to us - the job is an immediate start.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.