New job - German speaking Export Sales Manager. Fantastic export sales opportunity with a leading interiors brand with a responsibility to grown their export sales into their successful German speaking sales markets.
Fluent German and English is essential
Exeter, south west England + travel to the DACH countries of Europe
Our clients is a well-established and successful designer, producer and international distributor of a range of home inspired interior products.
In order to develop export sales into their already successful German speaking sales markets, they wish to recruit a German speaking Export Sles Manager. Your role will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver a sales plan with agreed KPI’s
- Maintain new and existing relationships with key clients (retailers and also architects & designers) within the sales geographic territory (DACH)
- Provide feedback to internal departments such as Customer Services, Marketing, Purchasing, Production and Warehouse to aid ongoing territory growth.
- Become a product expert through training and by researching company literature
- Provide relevant sales feedback to the Associate Director - Sales and Sales Co-ordinator in line with requests made, job responsibilities
- Deliver new product, brand and technical presentations.
- Meet on-going customer service requirements
CANDIDATE SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
- Demonstrate a successful b2b field sales track record
- Have excellent communication and business presentation skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of Marketing (including Social media)
- An understanding of interior design or have a sales background within this sector is preferred
- Be able to manage yourself when travelling in the DACH countries
- Have a full driving licence
- Be highly organised with good route planning and time management skills
£35,000 - £37,000 + commission (uncapped)
To apply for this excellent export sales opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.