We have a new job opportunity for a German speaking Executive to join a very successful eCommerce company with an extensive, specialist product range that is available on all digital shopping platforms across the world.
Language requirements for the job
Fluency in German & English is essential
Location of the job
Hybrid role, office & remote. Office location is the town of Harlow, Essex ( 30 minutes NE of London). 3 days a week in the office, 2 days remote (after probation)
Our client is a very well established successful eCommerce company with an extensive, specialist product range that is available on all digital shopping platforms (Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping etc) across the world.
Job responsibilities of the German speaking eCommerce Executive
As part of their global, multilingual sales and marketing team, your role as German speaking eCommerce Executive will mostly be to develop and grow key client account and identify and grow new business opportunities.
Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the full client relationship and complete sales process (including generating leads, educating clients to the products and creating new customers
- Identify and realise new business opportunities across a wide range of sectors
- Proactively contact potential clients to self-generate your own pipeline opportunities
- Manage and grow a database of prospect clients and new customers
- Work with the Client Success team in creating strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities
- Building relationships with new clients, gauging their needs, the competition within their industry and their positioning
- Maintaining and developing relationships with our current key accounts
- Actively promoting the brand and providing excellent customer service at all times
- Maintaining customer accounts and records of sales
The successful candidate background
- Fluency in German & English is essential
- Proven working experience of sales or client services / client support ideally within ecommerce
- Proven track record of sales closing
- Motivated by goals and targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal to ensure professional interactions with both internal and external stakeholders
- To assist the customer service team as and when required
Salary, benefits and working hours
£28,000. Monday – Friday 8.15am – 4.45pm.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, please apply and forward a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes