German speaking Customer Service - golf sector
Based in South West London area
Fluency in German is essential
Our client is a world leading and one of the most successful and popular global brands in the golf sector.
As a German speaking Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for promoting a range of products to existing German speaking business customers (no cold calling!) whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team do offer the best level of service to German speaking business customers
- Managing the accounts of existing customers and developing business relationships
- Proactively up-sell and cross-sell during calls
- Building a rapport with customers to understand their business needs
- Attending exhibitions and shows from time to time
- Fluency in German
- Previous experience in a customer service, administration or sales role
- A golf player is strongly preferred but would consider someone with a strong interest in sport
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Basic salary of up to £25,000 + commission (c. £1,000 per annum)
22 days holiday plus birthday holiday and 8 days bank holidays
FREE OWN USE SET OF GOLF CLUBS!!
Private Medical Insurance (eligible after 6 months service)
Healthcare Cash Plan for (eligible after 6 months service)
Life Insurance (automatic cover 3 x base salary - eligible after 6 months service)
Pension (salary sacrifice scheme - up to 6% match of employee contributions plus majority of company NI savings)
Interest free Season Ticket Loan
Interest Free Leisure Loan to up to £600 (eligible after 6 months service)
This role is to start as soon as possible so please send your CV to us straight away!
Contact: Lisa Grimes