NEW JOB! German speaking Customer Services Advisor. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading eCommerce company as part of their multilingual customer support team, supporting clients across the EMEA countries.
German & English
Remote / Home based (during COVID) - the plan after covid office restrictions are ended is to work 2 days in the head office (central London) and 3 days at home per week
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a highly successful eCommerce company selling many consumer brands on various website and shopping platforms.
To join their multilingual customer support team, they wish to recruit a German speaking Customer Services Advisor. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all correspondence with German speaking clients by email and phone
- Processing orders and telephone payments
- Resolving customer queries in relation to orders (delivery, promotions and payments, returns etc.)
- Reaching out to customers via our retention channels, offering services, products and advice
- Attending training sessions
- Meet a customer contact target of contacts via phone, email, live chat in order to ensure that customer needs are all met within a timely and professional manner
- Engaging in tasks or initiatives set by the Care department associated with our customers
- Assisting other teams within the business where required
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge and required skillset of all the systems and tools we use within the department.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Previous commercial, business administrative experience, preferably in a Customer Service role or similar
- Great customer focus and excellent telephone manner
- Passionate about delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of work fast
- Team player but also someone who is able to work independently
- Excited by the prospect of building a world class business
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
£22,000 + benefits
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.