German speaking Customer Service Administrator (plus French or Polish ideally) - ONE YEAR CONTRACT ROLE INITIALLY
Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international company to support and provide an excellent level of customer service for business customers.
NB THIS ROLE WILL BE HOME BASED INITIALLY UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO WORK FROM THE OFFICE IN SOUTH WEST LONDON - ALL NECESSARY EQUIPMENT, LAPTOP ETC, WILL BE PROVIDED
Up to £24,000 pro rata + excellent benefits
South West London
Fluency in German and English is essential
Additional fluency in French or Polish is an advantage
Our global client is a world leading company based in the South West of London.
Initially this is a one year contract role and you will be supporting all German, French or Polish speaking business customers.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers by email and phone
- Manage customer service levels and customer satisfaction
- Check and deal with order requests and replacements
- Liaise with the warehouse and planning
- Keep detailed records in the CRM database
- Provide regular and timely updates to customers
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Additional fluency in French or Polish is an advantage
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration is essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Up to £24,000 pa + excellent benefits
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply now
Contact: Lisa Grimes