German speaking Customer Care Specialist. Fantastic opportunity to join a global leading science company in Eindhoven and develop your career with customers in the field of science technology and intelligence.
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Fluent German and good English
Located in great offices in Eindhoven, our client is part of a global company in the field of science and micro/molecular biology, working with a range of clients from across the world.
In order to support (mostly by email and telephone) their Dutch speaking business clients (such as science and medical laboratories, universities, agriculture etc.) across the Benelux countries of Europe, they wish to recruit a Dutch speaking Customer Care Specialist. Working as part of an international, multilingual customer support team, your job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Process high value orders, 250,000 EUROs+) in an efficient and timely manner, according to the customer specifications and commercial terms and conditions. (Includes consumables & instrument orders, order call offs, conversions and adjustments in ship schedules, RMA’s)
- Assist in responding to customer inquiries by email & phone and provide the best suitable solution to their needs. (e.g. order verification, updates on delivery dates, product availability and pricing)
- Manage instrument dispatch and coordinate delivery
- Build productive collaborative working relationships with Technical Support, Quote, Finance, Sales, logistics, Field Service & Support to deliver world class experience to our customers.
- Perform order backlog management and exception handling (credit hold, delivery exception) to ensure timely delivery
- Respond, investigate and provide solution to Business Issues (complaints) raised by the customer.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent German and good English is essential
- Have excellent, positive communication skills
- Previous customer service experience (any sector, business / hotel / shops etc.) is an advantage but not essential - FULL TRAINING is given!
- Understand and/or deploy key internal business processes
- Understand key customer engagement processes
- Excellent, positive communication skills are essential
- Full valid visa to live and work in The Netherlands without restriction
The level of training offered for this role is extensive and career progression is very much possible from this role.
SALARY & BENEFITS
c31,000 EUROS + superb benefits (pension, flexible work hours, family leave, holiday, sick leave etc.).
This job will be split between working 2/3 days a week at the office and at home. The job will start as a contract of 9 months - a permanent job opportunity is a strong possibility!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes